TABLE OF CONTENTS
This architecture leverages the optionality of barcodes that don't always get used, to reduce stress on our system, and doesn't create an order or ticket until the barcode is scanned.
Assigning a collaborator to a venue will include creating an org and tenant user in the venue with the tenant user being assigned an api key. The name of the org and tenant user will match the name of the collaborator.
Each API call will be for a specific tenant and include the api key assigned to that user.
- createdAfter ISO8601 date that you want barcodes created after
- createdBefore ISO8601 date that you want barcodes created before
- updatedAfter ISO8601 date that you want barcodes updated after
- updatedBefore ISO8601 date that you want barcodes updated before
- usedAfter ISO8601 date that you want barcodes scanned after - USEAGE NOT YET WORKING
- usedBefore ISO8601 date that you want barcodes scanned before - USEAGE NOT YET WORKING
- eventTemplateId The id of the event template you want barcodes of
- eventId The id of the event you want barcodes of
- ticketTypeId The ticket type id you want barcodes of
- status The status that you want barcodes of (converted, new, voided, error) - USEAGE NOT YET WORKING
- customerEmail The email of the customer you want the barcodes for
- customerId The id of the customer you want the barcodes for
- externalOrderNumber The external id of the barcode you want
- pageSize The number of barcodes you want returned, default 100
- page The page you want the barcodes for
- sortDirection Either 'asc' or 'desc'
- sortField What to sort the barcodes on (createdOn, updatedOn, usedOn, barcode, externalOrderNumber, eventTemplateId).
A paginated list of Barcode JSON objects
- get /v2/b2b/barcodes?createdAfter=2019-04-18T00:00:00Z&createdBefore=2019-04-19T00:00:00Z -H "x-acme-api-key:[key]"
- returns a page of up to 100 barcodes for April 18th, 2019 for the specified tenant.
- get /v2/b2b/barcodes?externalOrderNumber=123 -H "x-acme-api-key:[key]"
- returns a page of 1 barcodes with the external order number 123
Get a barcode
- barcode (required) The barcode that you want to retrieve
A Barcode JSON object
- get /v2/b2b/barcodes/123 -H "x-acme-api-key:[key]"
- returns a single barcode JSON object with the corresponding barcode. Will return 404 if the barcode does not exist.
A list of Barcode JSON objects
|collaboratorId||Required - Assigned by ACME|
|eventTemplateId||Required if eventId is not provided|
|eventId||Required if eventTemplateId is not provided|
The resulting list of Barcode JSON objects with the id and created time filled in.
Add three barcodes
The body is the same as for the creation, except that the "id" parameters needs to be set as returned by the POS response.
The API will return a 200 and the collaborator object as updated.
A list of barcodes to be removed
|barcode||The barcode to be deactivated||required|
|code||Any numeric value between 0 and 3000.||required|
|message||A message about why the barcode is being deactivated which may be presented to the customer when they try to use the barcode. If not provided then a general message will be presented.||varchar(2048)|
The Barcode JSON objects that were deleted
Delete three barcodes
|id||Unique id for this barcode|
|tenantId||Id of the tenant this barcode is good for|
|collaboratorId||Id of the collaborator|
|eventTemplateId||id of the event template|
|eventId||id of the event|
|ticketTypeId||id of the ticket type|
|customerId||id of the customer this barcode is for|
|customerFirstName||first name of the customer|
|customerLastName||last name of the customer|
|customerEmail||email of the customer|
|barcode||The text of the barcode|
|externalOrderNumber||External order id of the barcode for the collaborator's records|
|status||Status of the barcode (converted, voided, new, error...)|
|active||True if the barcode is active, false otherwise. Might be changed to deleted|
|orgId||The id of the org for this collaborator|
|orderNumber||The order number|
|createdOn||The date that the barcode was created|
|createdBy||The id of the tenant user that created the barcode|
|updatedOn||The date that the barcode was last updated|
|updatedBy||The tenant id of the user that last updated the barcode|
|usedOn||The time and date that the barcode was used|
|Array of event and customer information, used to create the barcodes|
|[x].id||Id of the tenant|
|[x].eventTemplateId||Event template that all of the barcodes will be assigned to|
|[x].eventId||Event id that all of the barcodes will be assigned to|
|[x].ticketTypeId||The ticket type associated with this barcode (Child, Adult...)|
|[x].email||Email address associated with this barcode|
|[x].firstName||The first name of the person this barcode is for|
|[x].lastName||The last name of the person this barcode is for|
|[x].orderNumber||The external order number associated with this barcode|
|[x].createdOn||The time that the barcode was created|
|[x].usedOn||The time that the barcode was used|