A person type is like 'Adult', 'Child', 'Senior' and is used for pricing.
List Person Types
- 'normal': (default) return only non-group person types
- all: return all person types
- group: return only group person types
- true if you want to include inactive person types with the active.
- missing or false if you want to exclude inactive person types.
- returns all active, non group person types
- returns all active person types
- returns all group person types, active and inactive.
A JSON Array of Person Types
Get a Person Type
Gets the person type with the specified id.
Create a Person Type
Creates a person type from the JSON provided in the body.
The JSON for the resulting person type.
Update a Person Type
Updates a person type with the JSON provided in the body
Delete a Person Type
Deletes the Person Type with the ID specified.
Combo Person Types
Person Type JSON fields
- id: Read-Only The unique id associated with this person type.
- name: The name of person type, like Adult or Child
- description: A description of the person type like "18 and older"
- active: true if the person type is still active, false otherwise.
- type: either Group or Individual
- displayOrder: The order that you want this type displayed in. Numeric value, lower values are displayed first.
- tag: tag associated with this person type.
- children: If this is a combo ticket then the children are the tickets that are delivered. For instance a Family Combo Ticket could contain two adult and 2 youth tickets. So the children would be the id for the adult and a quantity of 2 and the id of the youth and a quantity of 2.
- Note: Children must be leafs, can not have children.