|TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Still using MagTek devices to swipe credit cards? If you would like to upgrade your hardware to offer contactless payment options (such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and chip & PIN cards) to your in-person guests, please contact us to discuss next steps.
- Current Browser Support. Please note that effective July 1, 2021, we no longer support Microsoft Internet Explorer for Back office or eCommerce operations. ACME currently supports Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge web browsers.
- Welcome new ACME customers! 2021 has been flying by and we are excited to add the following venues to the ACME family! Congratulations on your recent launches in the first half of this year!
- American Tractor Museum (Perryville, MO)
- Faith and Liberty Discovery Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Hispanic Society Museum & Library (New York, NY)
- Ingenium Canada (Ottawa, ON)
- Maui Ocean Center (Wailuku, HI)
- Museum of Science and History (Jacksonville, FL)
- New Bedford Whaling Museum (New Bedford, MA)
Other recent releases
- The deep-link generator in the ACME eCommerce Deep-linking Guide now includes more membership related links, including deep-links to the cart with a new membership purchase or gift membership purchase for a specified level. These are great to use for new acquisition drives or to reduce clicks when linking from your site to complete checkout in ACME.
- Need to make sure transactions are always a whole dollar amount? Use the Discount Rounding Rule setting to make sure that discounted orders always come out to an even amount.
- Did you know you can program an event ticket to never expire? Configure the Ticket Expiration value on the Event Template Pricing section to 0 which will translated to a "null" value. Alternatively, set it to expire in 1 day if you don't want the ticket to be valid after the event/purchase date.
- Creating a Custom eCommerce Site Using ACME APIs
- Updated! Scanning Tickets with ACME AC
- Updated! ACME eCommerce Deep-linking Guide