Issue: When editing a booked order in Order management (ACME Sales), the user is unable to add or reduce the number of AddOn items. A bug ticket has been filed to fix this behavior
Interim Solution: The following steps can be taken to edit the the quantities of AddOn items in Order Management:
1. Open the Order and select the "Add Event" button.
2. Select a tile for any AddOn item.
3. The user will then be able to review and edit all AddOn quantities on the order.
4. Select "Update Order" when done to save the changes.
5. The user will then see an open balance or a refund due depending on what edits were made to the order.